Friday, March 29, 2013

Home

I've been meaning to do this for a while, but never actually got around to doing it. As most of you know I moved house about 6 months ago, into Vanha Domus. It's a student apartment rented from TOAS in Kaleva, Tampere.
 It's nothing special, but it's 18 square metres of home, and more importantly, it's bloody cheap. I pay less than 200€ a month, all bills included. So anyway, in the spirit of continued over-sharing. This is what my home in Tampere looks like. It's got pretty much everything I need, Television, Coffee machine, kettle and a pair of decent speakers! Also, most I've actually only bought the bed and the computer chair. The rest of the furniture has been begged, borrowed and acquired from various friends and strange places. Not bad really! It somehow works.
 It's about a 30 minute walk from the city centre, not far from where I used to live in 'The Cat Land', Kissanmaa. I decided not to take photographs of the bathroom. There's my little 'pöytäuuni' where I cook, and the N64... Speaking of which, if you have any games lurking around, let me know. I've only got Mario 64, and would like a few more :)
So yeah, That's my home :)

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete